Quarantine day 47




Today's post will be shameless self-promotion!

I've written over twenty books, ranging from a magic elevator to ghosts haunting a playground.  I can feel the success that is just out of reach. I can see it. I know what it will be like. I just can't make the final connection.

But it's so close.

How close?
I have over twenty titles. I also  have more than 13,000 Twitter followers and 500+ Facebook followers, not to mention Instagram.
If each of those people purchased all my books, even just the eBooks, it would make a huge difference in my life.

Then go one more step: My Genie in a Bottle series was created after listening to Christina Aguilera's song by the same name.
Countless times I have tagged on Twitter and Instagram when I do posts about the series, thanking her for her inspirational song.
It just takes that one moment for her to see one of those posts and grab a copy of the books, enjoy them, and then send out one tweet to her 14 million followers that she enjoyed the series born from her song.
And if just a small percentage of those followers grabbed the four-book series . . .

It just out of reach. But one day, someone will take notice.

Help spread the word. Click HERE for my Amazon page. All eBooks priced down to $1.99 during these difficult times.

Thank you!

Stay safe. Stay inside. 💓

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one