What day is it?



The days have been blending together more and more. Same routine pretty much day in and day out. It's usually when "Good Morning America" starts that I find out exactly what day it is.

But we're not the only ones dealing with this problem. Again, the new normal, and I'm usually off by one or two.

The picture above is of Buster, about seven or eight years ago. He was such a character. He's been on my mind a lot lately. He's always on my mind, but more so the past few weeks. Maybe he's watching over his daddies extra careful now.

Golden retrievers. Man, they're great dogs. The best, in my personal opinion (and I'm willing to bet money that Steve would say the same thing).


Now we have these two monsters!

We've never been a two-dog family, but we became one when Finn entered our lives back in September.
Brodee was missing his home up on the mountain, and clearly was not liking it down in the "big city."
He spent most of his time in the apartment, because outside there was just too much going on. We knew something had to be done.

Enter Finn.


It's been an adjustment period, learning how to do things with two dogs instead of just one. Feeding time, walks, etc. Bath day is fun.
But Brodee loves Finn. He loved him from the moment we  brought him home, and that makes all the extra effort worth it.

Finn is about three weeks shy of his 1st birthday. Tine went by quickly. It was a close one, but it looks like we'll survive the worst parts of puppyhood. ๐Ÿ˜–

We only wish we weren't in an apartment right now. Sadly, Finn has never been off-leash outside. But, we'll be in a house again soon enough. Until then, long walks and runs and playing with his brother will have to do.

Don't forget to check out my Amazon page HERE.
Thanks!

Stay safe. Stay inside. ๐Ÿ’“

Comments

  1. Thank you so so much. I needed this before the end of my day, my friend. Love. Pure love. Thank you for helping me get through these tough times. You are an amazing writer, Pol and you have the most wonderful family on earth. You are loved, my dear friend๐Ÿ’œ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one