Serpenteens the movie!



Every author imagines his or her work on the big screen. I'm no different. Especially with the Serpenteens series, because the visuals would be so cool. And I love the characters, of course.
I even went as far as had my friend Angela, who does my book covers, do a movie poster. I came up with names for the actors and director and producer and stuff. It was fun, and it came out great.

Have you ever heard of "visualization?" When you create images of what you want to happen. You see it already achieved. This helps with that a ton!

The movie version of Serpenteens would be amazing, I just know it. Forget for a moment about all the wicket storms that occur: blizzards, tornadoes, floods, hurricanes. The characters themselves would win hearts.

I often wonder which character would be most loved. Probably Kody, because he's the main kid.
But Kurt, there's something about Kurt. A skinny country kid with a cowboy hat that hold down his full head of blond hair. He has the ability to turn into a Western Diamondback rattlesnake and control the wind.
Kurt's favorite line when he's getting irritated is to let people know, "He's gettin' rattled."

Then there's Brodee. The muscle-bound member of the team. I've always personally crushed on Brodee. He's the sadder member of the nest, since becoming homeless, after his religious parents kicked him out when they discovered he could transform into a boa constrictor. 

Ohhhhh, Kody, Talen, Brodee, Kurt, and Lana, your time on the big screen will come.

I can see it!

Come join the Serpenteens adventures HERE!

Thanks!

Stay safe. Mask up. Protect others. 💓
(They got my message and put the emoji button back up. 😀)

Comments

  1. Yes! That's awesome, my friend!!! You are such an amazing writer! 😊💜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one