Quarantine day 44



I don't really know what to say today without sounding like a downer each day. Spirits are betters, but there's not much uplifting news.

So I posted the new trailer I made for Luthor, in case you hadn't seen it yet.
                 LUTHOR TRAILER

This book is so special to Steve and I. We both feel that, when my big break comes, this book will have a lot to do with it.

I dream of the day I get to see the movie version. I've sent copies to director Guillermo del Toro in hopes of that big break. Obviously I've never heard back. Sending books to directors when they didn't ask is like shooting an arrow in the dark and hoping to hit a target across a field.

But you always hear stories of people who made it because they took a chance. Imagine Guillermo del Toro making Luthor? It would be amazing! The house alone would be creepy as hell.
I also tag him each time I do a Luthor post in Twitter, in hopes he'll take notice.

I'll keep trying until he tells me to leave him the hell alone.

What I need is, to get the word out about Luthor. You can help.
Share the trailer with as many people as you can. Tell as many as you can about the book.  Get people to ask the question that's asked in the synopsis:
Who is Luthor?

 One day it'll happen. When that day comes, I will thank each every one of you who helped me along the way.
(Pick up a copy of the eBook or the gorgeous paperback HERE.)
Stay safe. Stay inside. 💓

Comments

  1. I love Luthor so much. Such an amazing book! Thank you, my friend!
    Stay safe💜.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one