New normal


The morning started off as did all the other mornings, full of anxiety and angst. It followed yet another sleepless night. I think the sleepless nights are because we're not doing that much during the day. My body just isn't tired enough to sleep through the night. Even though it feels tired enough during the freaking day!

I've been trying to work out, but my back had been out because of all the sitting. Trying to find a balance in this new normal is becoming increasingly difficult.

I purchased a movie yesterday at BestBuy and it was all done outside.

You see, the Call of the Wild came out on Tuesday on DVD. We love that movie and had been waiting for the DVD release. We went for our Walmart run, thinking we would pick up the movie there, but they didn't have a 4K version.
So we tried the BestBuy across the street. But they were only doing curbside sales and stuff. The guy outside asked what I wanted, I told him, and he went to see if they had the movie in 4K. They did. The guy came out, got my credit card, went back inside to ring it up.

The new normal. Anything but normal.

It is a bit more comforting to see more people than not wearing face masks. Perhaps fear and understanding is finally reaching the minds of the uneducated.
We've got a long way to go with this thing, so let's hope more people get on board.

If you haven't checked out the rest of my website, check it out here!
Thanks!

Stay safe. Stay inside. 💓

Comments

  1. Pol, my friend, I can't tell you how much your words mean to me. I look at Brodee in the picture and feel that everything is going to be okay. Thank you so so much for being here. You, Steve and the boys take care. We will get through this soon. You are loved💜.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, my friend. Your support means a lot to me. Hugs.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one