New Layout



I wasn't sure what I was going to blog about today, but that question was answered when I logged onto my blogger, and was notified that a new layout was available for users.
Yeah!
Of course there's no way to go back and edit a post if you see a boo-boo. They forgot to keep that option on the POST button. I sent feedback about it. Hopefully they put that back, or there are going to be a lot of boo boos in future posts.

Why did they have to change it? It was fine. "If it ain't broke--" and all of that.

I don't do well with change. I've been with the same great guy for almost thirty years. I was at my job with the City of Austin for twenty-seven years.

They say change is good for the soul. To that I say, "Blech!" (I was going to insert a cute emoji with his tongue ticking out, but I just discovered another thing they left off of the new layout.)

Not much will be changing for our day today. Perhaps we'll have an art day.

Stay safe. Mask up. Protect others. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one