Today's the day



Today's the day. Steve goes back to work. I'm trying  to be brave and have faith that everything will be okay. I know it will be, but just holding onto that assurance is difficult when you're sending the most important person in your life out into harm's way.

I didn't sleep very well last night. That shouldn't be a surprise. I'm tired, but I am going to have to keep myself busy all day so I don't make myself crazier.

We went to Walmart yesterday, and it didn't help my fears when I saw how many inconsiderate people weren't wearing masks. They don't care about other people. They feel the virus isn't as bad as reported, or they feel that if they're not sick, why should they wear a mask? They don't get the concept of carrying the virus without showing symptoms.
When I see someone without a mask, my immediate evaluation of them as a human being plummets. I see them as a person who only cares about themselves. And I also assume they're also tRump supporters, since those bunch of deplorables don't care for anyone else.

Man, I can't wait for this whole mess to be done with!

Stay safe. MASK UP! Protect others. 💓

Comments

  1. 💜 Keep writing please. I need your stories. Writing helps us keep going. Everything is going to be okay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one