Favorite books




I want to talk about books again today. But not my own. I want to talk about my favorite series. 
The Tiger's Curse!

The books are by author Colleen Houck. They are the story of a young girl named Kelsey, who gets sucked into a 300-year-old curse when she encounters a mysterious white tiger named Ren at a local circus. 
Kelsey soon discovers that the tiger she was drawn to is actually an Indian prince who has been cursed. He and his brother, Kishan, had been cursed to live as tigers, and Kelsey is whisked around the world to help break that curse.

The first thing that attracted me to these books were the covers. They are beautiful. There is actually five books, Tiger's Dream was the last book to come out, but it's not shown in the picture I found. 
Once Kelsey meets Ren and Kishan, they initial curse begins to break down, and they can turn back to human form for four hours at a time.

There is a love triangle that is almost as difficult to root for a favorite as it was with Bella, Edward, and Jacob in Twilight. Both Ren and Kishan are gorgeous, which always helps (Kishan is a black tiger when not in human form).
Like in Twilight, Kishan is sexier on some levels, as was Jacob. But Ren is so romantic, it's sexy, just as Edward was. 

But, as there was a team Edward or team Jacob with Twilight, with Tiger's Curse, I have to claim team Kishan. Maybe a few of you will be interested enough by this blog post to pick up the books and see for yourself. 
If you do, please let me know who you like the best.

Click HERE to check out the books on Amazon. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Stay safe. Mask up. Protect others. 💓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one