It was a long day



Yesterday will go down as the longest day in history.

I woke up early (from a restless night's sleep), around 4:15 or so. The fact that Steve was going back to work had me anxious.

He didn't have to go into work until noon, so after he woke up, I anxiously kept myself busy until it was time for him to leave.

I knew I had to keep busy, or I would make myself crazy with worry. I started by straightening up the garage, getting it ready for our moving boxes to be piled up.
But there wasn't that much to do out there, so my busy work only lasted about half an hour.

I spent the rest of the day piddling around the apartment. I walked the dogs a few times (each separately, which is twice the fun). I watched a movie. I sat outside on the patio and listened to music.

Steve wouldn't be home from work until 10:30 or so. Around 3:30, I was going bonkers.

During our quarantine, Steve and I were already beginning to run out of things to do around the apartment, and we were getting bored. Now, take one of those people away, and leave the other one home to worry all day about his well-being.
It was the perfect recipe for the longest day in history.

Today will be better, because, ironically, the day after Steve went back to work, he's off the next two days. ๐Ÿ˜‚

So, here's to a better day!

Stay safe. Mask up. Protect others. ๐Ÿ’“

Comments

  1. Your stories help me keep going. Thank you for showing me that true love exists๐Ÿ’œ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one