Back into it



Steve is going back to work.
We knew it would happen sooner or later. But we were just hoping for later.
He got the call last night, and will return to work on Monday. Our emotions are all over the place. While, of course, we're glad Steve still has a job, the thought of being thrown out into the public right now, after we have spent the past three months protecting ourselves, is nerve racking. 
I hate that I can't be there to protect him. I know it'll be okay. I know there are different safety measures in place now that weren't there before, but still . . .

Aside from the fear for Steve, I am facing the overwhelming sense of impending loneliness. The only reason I write is so that one day Steve won't have to work, and we can spend every day together.
The past three months were the closest we've been to that dream, even though it was brought on by other circumstances. 
Now it's gonna be back to spending hours alone while Steve's stuck at work.
Hopefully I'll be able to get into a mind set to write while he's gone, and not sit and worry. 

We'll see how it goes.

Click HERE for my Amazon page. Help spread the word, and get us closer to our dream.

Stay safe. Mask up. Protect others. 💓

Comments

  1. My dear friend, everything is going to be okay. Your love will protect Steve wherever he is. I am sure. Please, keep writing. We need you. You are loved💜.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one