Just for you



Up until the quarantine began, I had been awful about keeping up with this blog. Mostly because there were so few readers and little interest, I didn't have much interest, either.

But that's changing now, isn't it? Things are changing, and they're starting to change because of your support. I thank you for that.

And in return, I would like to share something with you, and only the readers of this blog.

Like most authors, I rarely talk about a future projects in fear of being ripped off. But I think I can trust you guys.

One of the projects I have coming up is the first installment of another YA series. This one with a gay protagonist.

The series is called My Leprechaun. The first book is titled: The End of the Rainbow.

The story follows a seventeen-year-old boy named Leo, who happens to come across the end of a rainbow. That is where he meets Finn, a leprechaun with a big problem on his hands. (Yes, that's why we named our baby Finn, after this character.)

I don't want to divulge too much more, but I will say that the series will be a trilogy. The first draft of book one is already complete. 

There has been a hiatus since December, as far as my writing is concerned. But that's all changing. Currently working on the re-publication of Blue Moon.

I have a lot of catching up to do. But this one will be out before the end of the year, I promise.

Stay safe. Mask up. Protect others. 💓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one