Hump day



Not sure what today will bring. We had a nice day yesterday, it was Brodee's 4th birthday, so we showered him with extra love and kisses all day. It was clear he felt it.

I'm trying not to focus too much on the fact that Steve has to go back to work on Monday. Trying not to worry. I know God will keep him safe. He has to keep him safe, he's all I have.

They say that there will be a vaccine by the end of the year. I pray this is accurate. I can't wait for the day when all of this is behind us. When I can walk by another person and not feel as if I've been contaminated by some radioactive substance. 
I look forward to the day when gyms and movie theaters and restaurants are all normal and safe places to go.
I look forward to 2021!

Man, this New Year's is going to be a big celebration, since everyone will be so glad to kick 2020 out the freaking door! This whole year has been one thing after another. 
I wonder what the numerology people say about the numbers 2020. 

It's already June, so hopefully the rest of the year flies by, and we can stick a fork in it sooner than later.
We'll see how it goes. 

Here's my Amazon page if you haven't read all of my books. 
Thanks!

Stay strong. Mask up. Please protect others. 💓

Comments

  1. 💜 Thank you so much for being here.This too shall pass. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one