Quarantine day 19



Okay, I'm a bit miffed. I had to make a quick Walmart run this morning. Only I went because they are saying it's better for just one person to go. It is also recommended that people wear masks when venturing out in public.
This is why I am so miffed.
I was angered and terrified by the number of people who weren't wearing masks. Just blatantly ignoring recommendations and putting other people's lives at risk with their disregard for anyone other than themselves.

It's those people who will delay any real city and state reopenings and prolong this pandemic.

Anyway, as we continue with self-quarantine and doing what we're supposed to be doing, today could be a good day or a bad day. Steve and I will be cutting each other's hair. Sadly, I fear mine will come out better than his, because he's better at it than I am.
But if I fuck it up, we don't make another store run for a week so . . . 😜

Stay safe. Stay inside. Wear a mask. 💓

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one