Hopefully a time to heal

 


2021 didn't start out very well after terrorists stormed out nation's capital. But after the inauguration, and now that we have a great new President and Vice President in office, I'm feeling hopeful for the first time in a long time.

I'm sure there are going to be more trying times ahead. God knows we haven't yet seen the worst part of the pandemic. But even with that threat looming overhead, I still have the warm feeling of hope inside me that has been missing for so long.

I don't know what the future will hold, but I do know that Steve and I will go through it together. I know we'll get back up on our mountain soon, and finally begin to feel settled again (the boys will be happy about that, too).

There is a positive energy in the air that hasn't been felt in a while. I pray that energy only grows.

Feeling hopeful today. I hope you are, too.

Stay safe. Mask up. Protect others. 💓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one