Finished another one
After an almost seven month break from writing, yesterday I finished another book. It is the first installment of a new new trilogy called My Leprechaun . The first book is titled The End of the Rainbow . I'm excited about this series, but I'm also filled with angst. Finishing a book and getting it ready to put out into the world and see what it does is usually an exciting time. There's always that chance that this book will be the one that puts my name on the map. In pure blog openness, that's what I had hoped for when I released Reunion last October. It was my first ghost story, and I thought it would make a huge splash. But it didn't. I fought for months just to get a few reviews. The excitement fizzled and faded. And something inside me turned off. That was the start of my break from writing. I was sure I was done working so hard for nothing in return. But there was this story that I had wanted to tell for years. I had almost finished the first draft months ...

Comments
Post a Comment