Blue Moon


 


Blue Moon is the first book I ever had published.

It was originally published through a POD publisher, iUniverse, back in 2000. It was the only one of my books that I hadn't self-published. Because of that, over the last few years, it has become somewhat forgotten.

But not anymore.

I have gotten my rights back, and have self-published this title finally! With a whole new rewrite and new cover design.

Blue Moon is the book I had mentioned in an earlier post, that almost got made into a movie. It is the story of a doctor at a mental institution who is turned into a werewolf. 

This story is actually a suicide note written on the night of a blue moon; the only night a werewolf can take its own life.

I came up with this story roughly thirty years ago. I wanted to write something through the eyes of a person that was a werewolf, who could just describe the agony of it, and the sorrow he felt for the lives he had taken.

When I originally wrote the book, it was a stand-alone title. Now, it's a trilogy, with the third and final installment coming out early 2021. The sequel to Blue Moon is called The Rise of the Son, and is also available now.

Werewolves have always been my favorite monster, and it was fun putting my own spin on the legend. I am very excited for this story to be completed, at long last. Oddly enough, although the span is twenty years from first book to last, the timeline within the stories is correct.

Swing over to Amazon to check out these books. Both are available in paperback and eBook. Also, please, do me the huge favor of returning and posting a brief review on Amazon. It helps so much.

Thank you! Stay safe. Mask up. Protect others. 💓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one