Nothing new to report

 


I haven't done a blog entry since we returned from vacation. There are probably several reasons for this, but the main one being, not much has happened in our lives. We go through each day much the same as the one before. 

We've run out of most television to watch, and games between two people can only be fun for so long. 

I am waiting for edits to return for My Leprechaun. I've decided to try a publisher with this one, instead of doing on my own. I'm on the fence about how I feel with that, but a change has to be made, and possibly this is it. So, that means, for those who were looking forward to the book, it will be a while before release. Sorry.

I can't help but feel as if I'm constantly fighting the feeling of dread that seems to have overtaken my body. I'm sure it's the same feeling that has invaded thousands of others during this pandemic. But aside from the virus, and the fact that it's going to get worse in a few months, I'm scared about the upcoming election. That's lovely, isn't it? To be scared of an election. 

That's what that orange Klan leader in the White House has done. 

I'm scared about what happens WHEN Joe Biden wins (knock wood). What will tRump's cult followers do? I have said for months that I feel they will start rioting, and that's that others are now saying. Especially when the liar in chief blatantly claims he won't accept the results, because the only way he could possibly lose is for the election to be rigged.

But what I'm most scared about is the off-chance that tRump wins. The country is barely hanging on after the first four years. What will happen to us? Will we even be able to handle it emotionally? Every single day there is something he's done or said that makes us so angry. How can we handle 1,460 more of those?

Stay positive. That's what we keep telling ourselves. Stay positive.

Guess I'll keep on trying.

Stay safe. Mask up. Protect others. 💓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one