What a day-

Yikes, what a day!  Today was one of those days when I really wanted to just throw in the towel and not give a crap about being so close to retirement.  Unfortunately it was because of a few random customers who were in a bad mood or just naturally crazy.  Either way, they spewed their bad vibes all over me and those vibes stuck like glue for the rest of the day.  I am about to have a glass (or three) of wine.  I decided to do my blog entry beforehand as to protect you from a lot of al aoiaisjnd ljlj hi!-that.

But you know, Steve and I are strong believers that everything happens for a reason.  And today, even though it was crap on Pol's head day, I came out on top.  As I fumed all the way home at lunch to let the baby out, I had an epiphany.  I suddenly realized that I have the sequel to Blue Moon that I have never published just sitting on the perpetual shelf collecting fairy dust.  I realized I could easily prepare it and release it as an eBook, which is exactly what I am going to do.  The book is called The Rise of the Son.  And no, that's not a typo, you have to read Blue Moon to see why Sun is spelled Son, and you can do that by clicking the following link.
http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Moon-first-hand-becoming-werewolf/dp/0595130046/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1325203853&sr=1-4

I've said that I am going to do whatever I can to get to Woodland Park sooner than my 03/2015 retirement date.  I hope to already be there by this time 2014!  The next year or two will be a whirlwind of writing, and publishing and marketing.  So hold onto your hats!

Now where's that damn glass?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one

Quarantine day 14